Wednesday 29 July 2015

Never Give Up Yr Dream Of Building Home Based Online Business

                Never Give Up Yr Dream Of Building Home Based Online Business
Never Give Up Yr Dream Of Building Home Based Online Business


 Whatever challenges you may have, never give up your dream of building home based online business.

What are your challenges and difficulties in life?  Challenges in life can be quite overwhelming for any ordinary person.

So, will you get defeated easily?  Do you quit easily?   Are you a person who quit when the going gets difficult or are you a tough person?

Will this article gives you some inspirations and food for thought?

Have you heard this quote “Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People Do” by Robert Shuller.  I don’t know about you, but I love this quote very much.

So, am I tough? That is a question I often ask myself.  I would simply say that I can be tougher than at times.

What about you?  When it comes to this home-based internet business, are you tough also, may I ask?

In actual fact, I have not been successful many times online but I just don’t give up easily.

The crazy thing about me is that when I just started out on this “internet journey“, I would join many programs on the internet that caught my eye.  I would buy programs after programs but I didn’t make a single dime, have you got this experience also?

So I became frustrated as I have already spent many hours and much effort to find the “key to success” to this internet business!!   So, what should I say?  I was an “opportunity junkie” I think.

Now, I thank God that I have found Wealthy Affiliate program, the simple platform for anyone who is thinking of starting an online business!!

One thing I have realised, and that is, although I have spent much money and time on this affiliate business, I just did not give up easily!!

To me, quitting was not an option then, and I am happy I did not give up at all!!  As you can see, when times were very challenging and tough, you must tell yourself that you could not quit.

Why? Because you have not achieved your desired dream of a building a home based successful online business that I am sure is very important to you!!

Building An Affiliate Online Business
Building An Affiliate Online Business



I am very happy that I persevered and kept working on making this happen.  If I have not, then I will not be able to feel this sense of satisfaction or achievement.

The beautiful thing is that I do not necessarily have to work that many hours which I used to.

Finally, I am able to find the secret to building a successful internet business, and it gives me tremendous joy which is unspeakable!!

So, do you give up easily when things don’t work out your way?  If you do, pls don’t.  You have to learn how to persist when things gets tough for you.   Persistence is very important in all aspect of our daily life.

It is very easy to think of giving up and that is why so many people do not achieve that financial success they so desire.  You never know, success could be very near to you without you realising it.

You have heard of Henry Ford and Thomas Edison.  These people are just like you and me.  The only difference in them is that they are very persistent.

So, would you rather live a life of frustration and discouragement rather than try that extra mile to achieve your worthwhile goals and dreams?

It is really persistence which will help you to fulfill your sweet dreams.  Who don’t have dreams?

Of course, many times you may even need to struggle through your countless times of disappointment and even ridicule but I can assure you that if you were to stick with it “like a glue”, you will certainly fulfill your desired dreams and visions … remember, sweet dreams do come true!


Have you heard about the sayings “you are never a failure until you fail to try” … so remember … just keep moving and trying and be very focussed. and never think of giving up!!

 I encourage you, my friend, be the “tough” person who never know what is failure and believe in yourself!
  
So, my friend, through your life’s struggles, do remember to perservere and do not allow quitting to be an option to you.   So, never give up your dream of building home based online business.

  

Jewel Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment